Ways to Give
There are many ways you can make a gift. If you do not see your preferred method listed, please reach out and we will be happy to work with you.
Gifts can be mailed to:
817 N Market Street, Suite B
Chattanooga, TN 37405
With questions, contact Aly Haugland, Director of Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Corps de Ballet
It is an exciting time of artistic and institutional growth for CHA Ballet, and we appreciate your confidence and investment in that vision. As a contributing member of The Corps de Ballet you will become a part of the ballet's inner circle of friends, and your gift will empower the organization to continue to serve through the power of dance through inspiring performances and quality dance education programs.
Enjoy the benefits of giving through an annual tax-deductible donation to CHA Ballet listed below!
Enjoy the benefits of giving through an annual tax-deductible donation to CHA Ballet!
- Invitation to a Company dress rehearsal before opening night
- Invitation to Dinner with Dancers
- All Ambassador benefits
- Invitation to in-studio preview with choreographer
- All Patron benefits
- Exclusive access to The Corps de Ballet donor lounge at select performance intermissions
- All Friend benefits
- Invitation to Coffee & Class
- Recognition on website, social media and select performance programs
- 20% discount on CHA Ballet merchandise
• In your will or trust
• As a beneficiary of your IRA or other retirement plan
• As a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
IRA owners must be age 70 1/2 or older to make a tax-free charitable contribution. Those who meet the age requirement can transfer up to $100,000 per year directly from an IRA to an eligible charity without paying income tax on the transaction. If you file a joint tax return, your spouse can also make a charitable contribution of up to $100,000, meaning couples can exclude up to $200,000 of their retirement savings from income tax if they donate it to charity. Qualified charitable contributions must be made by December 31 each year in order to exclude that amount from taxable income. Chattanooga Ballet is a 501(c) (3) organization, EIN 23-7247009.